A benefit of this primary care model is that it allows unique opportunities of which you can take advantage, including…
- Library of curated books by the doctors that patients may check out.
- Vegetables from the doctors’ personal garden are available in the office for members to take home.
- “Lunch and Learn” lecture series for members. Topics focus on non-pharmacologic approaches to living a healthier, happier life.
- Rotating original artwork throughout the office. Many pieces are available for purchase from the artist if you see something you like.
- Newsletter for members on trending health and wellness topics that Downtown Drs. Brown believe are beneficial for our members.
- Partnerships with providers of non-traditional services such as yoga, acupuncture, meditation, Pilates, nutrition education, therapy, health coaching, biofeedback, massage therapy and various other holistic approaches.
- Emphasis on nutrition, fitness and lifestyle as prevention and treatment for disease processes.
Communication, Time & Convenience